Chia seed pudding
1 cup milk (cow's, soy, oat, almond)
banana (or berries as an alternative)
1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- Heat the milk but do not boil
- Whisk the chia seeds into the hot milk and let stand for 10/15 minutes to make a gel.
- Whisk the mixture once or twice during the standing time to prevent the seeds clumping together.
- Reheat after standing if required or allow to cool completely slice banana over the top and drizzle the honey over the top.
- 2 tablespoons makes a very thick mixture, you can adjust to your own taste