|Source: We'd like to thank Jenny from superfood living.com for this amazing recipe!!|
Made with wholesome, nutritious ingredients and zero refined sugar, these energy bars are gluten-free and dairy free!
1. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flaxseeds, maca powder, sea salt and cinnamon.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, honey and peanut butter until melted and smooth.
2. Pour the peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Add in the shredded coconut and goji berries. Mix.
5. In an 8×8 dish that has been lined with parchment paper, press in the bar dough.
6. Place in the freezer to set for 45 minutes.
7. Remove the bars from the freezer and cut into either 8 bars or smaller squares.
8. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Enjoy!
• If you don’t have almond flour, just use roasted almonds and process them into fine bits. Don’t over process or you will end up with almond butter!
• The shredded coconut and goji berries are simply optional additions. Add whatever additions you like.
• Try cacao nibs or dried fruit bits for a tropical taste!
• Try maple syrup instead of raw honey as a sweetener