Herbal Hydration Drink[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
AT A GLANCE
Yield: 1 Pitcher
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Overnight infusion
WHY WE LOVE IT
This herbal hydration drink is a refreshing beverage that quenches your thirst, especially on a hot day. We love this cool way to enjoy your favourite herbs. We chose detoxifying herbs, but you can choose any herbs depending on what effect you are after. Get creative and share your favourite blends with us!
1 heaped tbsp nettle leaf, lemon balm & mullein*
*you can use any herbs that tickle your fancy!
1 litre of water
Slices of lime or lemon
Pinch of sea salt
Prepare your herbal hydration drink in the evening so it will be ready for you to use the next day.
1. Add all herbs to a large vessel that can hold about a litre of water
2. Add in a couple slices of lime or lemon, and a nice pinch of sea salt
3. Half fill your jug with boiling water and give it a good swirl to combine.
4. Then you can top it off with cold water and pop it in the fridge to infuse.
5. The next day, strain into glass and you have a beautiful, refreshing drink to keep you hydrated the next day!