Starting immediately at Happy Herb Co!
We are very proud to be supporting our communities with herbal knowledge and wisdom and to empower them to bring this into their everyday lives.
As part of our unwavering mission promoting the appreciation and understanding of plant wisdom, culture and the powerful benefits of herbal healing, we offer our followers access to a qualified herbalist. Our current herbalist has now moved on to have a family and so this exciting role has opened up.
We are looking for an accredited herbalist with practitioner experience who also has a flare for writing, talking about herbs, and potentially is happy to make the odd how to video etc. We are happy for you to work flexible hours from home and anticipate it to be about 10 hours a week. The additional benefit of this role is that you can offer private online consultations to our customers, so it generates clients for you also.
The role includes:
- Responding to emails and live chat queries
- Creating content in the form of blog writing and any other media you are comfortable with. This is actually a really cool creative space for the right person, especially if you love to bring the magic of herbs into daily life .. check out our recipe page .. Herb Recipes, herbal creations – Happy Herb Company
- Supporting our product team with formulas.
- Offering online consultations for anyone needing a deeper approach to their questions (this will be in addition to this role)
- Accredited and experienced Herbalist (please note we are specifically looking for someone who has dedicated their training to herbs, not a naturopath degree)
- 10 flexible hours a week working remotely or at our HQ in Uki NNSW. Possibly more if your skillset extends into content production and formula creation.
- Be present at least 4 days a week so we can offer a quick response to our email queries.
- Referrals to your own clinic.
- Must have an open mind and be prepared to work with all walks of life. Its important for us to be there to help everyone in a non judgmental way.
If you are aligned with the requirements and feel the call to work with us, then please email your resume with photo, a cover letter telling us why you would be suitable, and links to any other work you may have done that relates to this role, such as blogs or ways you have been activate as a dynamic herbalist.
I look forward to hearing from you before 14th December .. Thanks Laura