Starting immediately at Happy Herb HQ!
Australia’s biggest supplier of herbs and herbal products, Happy Herb Co, is looking for an in-house graphic designer. We are super passionate about delivering creative visual content to our community, whilst keeping brand values and style consistent.
- Enjoy free creative expression.
- Join a dynamic team of conscious loving humans, operating from a cute village in the caldera of Wollumbin.
- Become part of a values driven company that strives for positive change in the world.
This dynamic role includes the creation of all branded assets including product labels, packaging, social media & advertising content, front-end web design, and ideally product photography.
Happy Herb Co develops, manufactures and sells botanical health and lifestyle products online, and through 20 franchised stores around Australia.
We are committed to ethical and sustainable business practices, and seek to work with those of a similar mindset and motivation. We offer flexible working hours over 3-4 days a week, with a negotiable wage depending on experience and qualifications.
- Degree in Graphic Design or design equivalent.
- 3+ years industry / design experience – Graduates may still apply.
- Your folio will demonstrate that you have solid branding, digital, print and motion experience.
- Full knowledge of image specs and formats for various channels including social, web, print.
- Confident with IG Story Ads, IG Banner Posts, FB Posts, GIFs, Stop Motion, Video.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Fluent in Insta & FB content requirements.
- Experience with wordpress (no coding necessary).
- Ability to maintain consistent brand identity, values, and marketing aims through all visual communication.
- Creative and passionate about all aspects of design, trends and forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively and autonomously.
- Driven and self motivated with a curious mind.
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Possess strong conceptual, layout and typographical skills.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks and respecting internal and external deadlines.
- The ideal candidate is a fluid and creative collaborator that works to deadlines and self-motivated.
- Is creative, has common sense and shows initiative.
- Product photography and simple video production a bonus.
- Knowledge of herbs, alternative health and wellbeing products beneficial but not compulsory.
- Must be Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Permanent part-time.
- We offer flexible working hours Mon – Thur. (Because we love 3 day weekends )
- Some remote work hours possible, and we encourage our team to live a life of passion and purpose and are always happy to negotiate extra time off.
- Wage negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Email your CV to [email protected]