Spagyric Bliss Balls
WHY WE LOVE IT
These vegan energizing and delectable bliss balls are infused with our potent herbal spagyrics, taking your homemade organic superfoods to the next level! Great for energy on-the-go. Pairs well with hiking, camping, road trips, dancing, festivals, and snacking.
Plant-based & gluten-free.
8 Medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp Goji Berries
100g almond meal
2 tbsp ceremonial cacao powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp almond butter
½ cup of raw cashews
45g desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
Handful of rose petals
- In a heatproof bowl, cover the dates with boiling water and leave to soak for 30 minutes to soften. Drain
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. Ensure everything is well mixed.
- The mixture should be a little sticky, but if it is too thick, try adding 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Using wet hands, roll tablespoons of the mixture into snack-sized balls.
- Roll to coat in extra coconut. Sprinkle with rose petals.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serve & enjoy!