A herbal, healthy alternative to alcohol!
Enjoy this refreshing and relaxing mocktail. Damiana is a great alternative to alcohol because of its relaxing and mood-enhancing effects. It also is a powerful aphrodisiac! 😉
Ingredients (Serves 2)
2 tsp Damiana
2 tsp Honey
1 lime, juiced (save 2 slices for garnish)
4 springs of fresh mint
- First, brew your Damiana tea by steeping 2 tsp of dried herb in 2 cups of hot water.
- Cover & steep for 10 minutes, then strain and let cool.
- Pour strained tea, honey, lime juice & fresh mint in a blender.
- Blend on high until mint is nicely puréed. Add a couple handfuls of ice & blend some more.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a lime slice on each glass. Add more ice into glass if desired!