The Ultimate Breast Care Routine
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we are celebrating ‘Breast Care Month’ with this Ultimate Breast Care Routine from Sue, the creator of Happy Breast Balm. This is a beautiful self-care routine that can be incorporated into your daily showering routine. It is designed to stimulate the lymphatic system, clear and detox the lymph vessels, improve blood flow, moisturize, nourish, and increase self-love! And basically, it just feels AMAZING to nourish and love our breasts!
What is the Ultimate Breast Care Routine?
– Dry skin brushing before showering, to stimulate the lymphatic system, clear and detox the many lymph vessels within our breast tissue
– Massaging your breasts after showering with Happy Breast Balm to improve blood flow and nourish them with the balm.
– Affirming your health, wellbeing, and gratitude for life!
– Brushing from the outer limbs towards the heart is always a good rule of thumb
– Skin brushing is generally performed before showering, although if you forget, it can be done afterward too.
– Ideally, each section should be brushed several times, although if you are short of time a quick brush over is still beneficial and invigorating.
How to Dry Skin Brush:
Start with the upper body:
Then do the lower body:
Then Shower & Massage:
Now it’s time for a bath or shower to wash away dead skin. Finish with a blast of cold water!
After showering, you are ready to massage your breasts with Happy Breast Balm. Shake the bottle really well, put a little in the palm of your hands and massage into your breasts whilst affirming health, wellbeing, and self-love.
Really spend a moment to give thanks for your healthy body and all the work it does, remind yourself how wonderful you are and how grateful you are for the gift of life. Energy flows where attention goes.
If you wish, you might like to read this beautiful massage mantra:
Use your intuition, massage in circles, gentle kneed and stroke the breasts, using varying amounts of mild to moderate pressure. Stroke toward the armpit, apply gentle lifting and compressive movements, continue until the balm is absorbed. Remember, you are taking your breasts’ health into your own hands!
Thanks to Sue McKenna, from Happy Breast Balm, for creating this beautiful self-care routine, and for being such a champion for breast health & breast awareness. We love you and we love your products. Keep up the good work!